BRAN VAN 3000: The Answer Forum Index BRAN VAN 3000: The Answer
BRAN VAN 3000

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Rainbows in Black?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BRAN VAN 3000: The Answer Forum Index -> bv3 at large
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Glee

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 18:51    Post subject: Rainbows in Black? Reply with quote

I was surfing the new BV3 website and on their discography page they list an album called Rainbows in Black that is sandwiched between Discosis and Rose.

I've never heard of this album and a quick google search returned only this page that even mentions the album.

Any ideas on what this is? I know we've just had a new album released so I'm not holding my breath for this one (re)surfacing!

Afrodizisnack

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 23:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was also curious and excited to see that title listed as well.

Well, the title is listed as TBA - To Be Announced. I suspect (and I hope) that the movie and its soundtrack would be released sometime after The Garden slows down.

I'm making a guess at Christmas time or the beginning of the new year.
Afrodizisnack

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 23:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

From the page Google linked you to:

"James Di Salvio: Je me fais beaucoup poser la question et c’est difficile d’y répondre. Depuis que j’ai 15 ou 16 ans, j’enchaîne les projets les uns après les autres. Je n’ai jamais arrêté. J’ai travaillé comme D.J., réalisé au cinéma, fait des clips, des remix, il y a eu Bran Van et les relations amoureuses. En 2001 j’ai pris un break et j’en ai profité pour travailler sur des projets personnels tels que Rainbows in Black, de la musique classique version D.J. J’ai aussi travaillé sur un film sur Bran Van, The Power of Love, que je réalise avec mon frère. C’est un rock n’ roll movie, un peu comme l’ont fait les Who, Pink Floyd et Outcast récemment. D’ailleurs, ce soir nous allons jouer Love Power, la première chanson tirée du film. "

Google-Translation:

"James Di Salvio: I do a lot to ask and it is difficult to answer. Since I was 15 or 16 years, I continue the projects one after the other. I never stopped. I worked as a DJ, made the film, made videos, remixes, there was Bran Van and relationships. In 2001 I took a break and I took the opportunity to work on personal projects such as Rainbows in Black, classical music DJ version I worked on a film about Bran Van, The Power of Love, that I realize with my brother. It's a rock n 'roll movie, just as did the Who, Pink Floyd and Outcast recently. In fact, tonight we're playing Love Power, the first song from the movie."

I don't know what it is, but I bet it will be nice.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BRAN VAN 3000: The Answer Forum Index -> bv3 at large All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: