BRAN VAN 3000: The Answer Forum Index BRAN VAN 3000: The Answer
BRAN VAN 3000

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Whats your favorite Tracks on Rose?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BRAN VAN 3000: The Answer Forum Index -> bv3 at large
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NorCalBoy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 15:32    Post subject: Whats your favorite Tracks on Rose? Reply with quote

First I would like to say that the Album is great! Just like the other albums it takes some time to really discover its such a large sound scape. My favorite tracks are Sex,Love, & Peace and Stand Up! The simple fact that James used those armature MC's is the shit!! Chi Town Rep. As usual Sara sounds like a beautiful angel singing sweat nothings in my ear.
fpsoft

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 17:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

I vote for Feline Fantasy. A masterpiece. But all the album is a masterpiece. I think it's better than Glee and Discosis. I'm only listening to it, i can't listen anything else. Incredible. It's 35 years that i listen music... I only need bv3 now, all my lp's and cd's thrown away. Unbelievable. I like Sex, Love & Peace too. BV3 forever!
tomtomme

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 2:01    Post subject: love Reply with quote

itīs not love at first sight. bv3 never was. but itīs true love in the end. i think all three albums are standing for themselves. no one is better or worse than another. you simply canīt compare them. my favourites are "forever" and "our haze", "stand up" and "sex love and peace" following directly. my two favourite shorts are "rappy rappy rap" and "rosé" - listen to them concentrated!
love you all! cheers, tom
Glee

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 19:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

Definitely not into this album as much as Discosis, I think there needs to be a bit more experimentation with styles. What this album does it does superbly, but with Discosis it never really stuck with one tone. For example, the first two songs are dancy, then the middle plays with rap a bit, then it gets into more mixing of styles. This album is very much a dance and slightly r'n'b (So Fine) album.

But, despite it looking like I'm putting this album down, I think it's still awesome!

kanyon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

I won't lie anymore is just so uplifting... especially when it builds up towards the end. I wish they'd developed Let It Go into a longer, proper song. Whole album is pretty fantastic though.
JesseLawrence

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 17:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

definitely I Won't Lie Anymore. it's the vocal. yep.
backyard buglight

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 16:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think i listened to the rose like 4 or 5 times
after i got it
had a nice clean roll on
and loved it all

sex love and peace
and
our haze

tickled my soul

and our haze has tickled a handful of my friends as well
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BRAN VAN 3000: The Answer Forum Index -> bv3 at large All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: